Re: [udig-devel] Editing polygon attributes

Thanks Bob glad its working so well for you. We'll try to keep the improvements coming at you :).

Jesse

On 6-Dec-06, at 3:54 PM, Bruce, Bob (CON) wrote:

I am using uDig 1.1RC6a. I have a polygon SHAPE file of quarter- section
parcels, it has 49,816 polygons in it. When I edit the polygon
attributes I am finding that it is quick and correct, both in the table
editor and the default feature editor. I appreciate the improvements
that have been made in this version of uDig!

    Bob Bruce

********************************************************************** **
**  Bob Bruce, P.Eng.      Geomatics Support Engineer
**  bbruce@xxxxxxxxx       Manitoba Geomatics/Remote Sensing Branch,
**  work # (204) 945-6636  1007 Century Street,
**  FAX  # (204) 945-1365  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3H 0W4
**
**
**  The Manitoba Centre for:
**  Cadastral & Topographical Mapping, and Remote Sensing
**  See us on the Web at: http://www.gov.mb.ca/conservation/geomatics/
**  and:
** http://www.gov.mb.ca/conservation/geomatics/cada_mapping/ index.html ** Check out our digital maps at: https://web2.gov.mb.ca/mli/ index.html

**                         and at: http://mlidata.gov.mb.ca/WPMLI