[udig-devel] So what's next?

RC7 is on the Radar now (after I finish the SDK). One focus of this release is to kill some of the residual rendering issues. 1. After zooming it *pops* back to the previous location briefly before rendering the new location. 2. Sometimes during editing sections of the rendering is displayed twice making transparent areas look funny

A second focus is to fix some WFS bugs recently discovered and to make the WFS support more lenient to "bad" servers.

Get ArcSDE to work (as far as it will work given the state of the Geotools datastore, I don't know what that is at the moment).

Finally do some work on the edit tool. Editing bugs will be only partly addressed with this release. More fully addressed next release.

Cheers,

Jesse

Back to the top