[udig-devel] Re: Automatic refresh of layers

I do it using Jesse's strategy and it works just fine.  There is some
flickering, but it seems minimal.  The new rendering implementation will
most likely remove that issue.

"Jesse Eichar" <jeichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:CF931EB9-43FF-47D9-9B90-4CF7F784EF57@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...