Re: [udig-devel] IService.resolve( List.class, monitor ) to memebers()?

Okay that commit is going out - since not all implementations provided for this we can be sure no client code has successfully depended on the functionality.
Jody
My 2 cents it that I like the idea. It does seem intuitive to me that resolving to a list would return the members.