Re: [udig-devel] ArcSDE support

Hi Bob,

For a while there was licensing issue with ArcSDE plugin.  It was including the proprietary ESRI jars. So we had to remove the plugin from uDig.  Now I believe the stub jar is made so we can get the plugin compiling again and ship it with uDig.  So what this means is that we haven't built and shipped the ArcSDE plugin with the last 1/2 dozen releases.  Since you need it I will get it building again.  Is early next week soon enough for you (I'd like to get the release out this week if possible).

Jesse