Re: [udig-devel] community hacking

Jody Garnett wrote:
For those playing in svn feel free to check out my community module .. I have been experimenting with defining a new service; should provide a good starting point for others. The plug-in recognizes a file such as this one (http://worldwind25.arc.nasa.gov/layerConfig/earthimages.xml) and is able to understand a few of the entries.

I do not really expect this one to be useful until uDig 1.1 when raster support will get a boost. Currently you usually have to zoom in pretty far or risk heap death.
Jody
And now with picture ....

JPEG image

Back to the top