Re: [udig-devel] general purpose client to WFS 1.1

Hi Jens,

Yes, wfs 1.1 maintains compatibility via gml2, however, the spec defines
gml3 as the default, which means that clients have to start asking for
gml2 explicitly, and I would guess that many probably don't.

Also, there is a minor difference in the gml3 GetFeature output. And it
is the use of gml:id as opposed to fid for feature ids.

-Justin