Re: [udig-devel] Re: postRendering problem (bug??)

Sounds great.... But you can expect me to tag you for help with testing ;-).

BTW. I think I've fixed the bug that you reported with the Delete class and I made a second fix to the Fetcher class as well. Thanks for those stack traces... Very useful.

Jesse