Re: [udig-devel] uDig Design

Adrian our original design and architecture documents are available for download if that would be any help. I have downloaded your document for later review.

Cheers,
Jody
Hey all,

I've started thinking about writing up a formal design document and as
part of that I attempted a start. The document is attached as a PDF.

Would this kind of a document be useful to the project? Would it give us
a long term goal against which to work? Would an openoffice.org doc be
usable for us and could we we hash out the different pieces by
editing/discussing such a document?
It's a slow, hard process to write this up; it also feels like so much
hand waving so I'm not terribly interested in doing this if it's not
going to be of general use. Please let me know what you think.

--adrian