Re: [udig-devel] Hello please help me out in building udig from source

HI jesse,
              Finally i am able to build it on  windows 32bit machine, Thanks alot,
I think the reason for errors is i didn't used JRE which supplied by Udig, i guess that is the main problem.
But Now i have to build it on 64-bit machine.
               Could you please tell me how to get 64-bit compatible jar files of "udig extras" . Or else can we build that jars from source??
Thanking you
vamsee movva