[udig-devel] Translation work

Hi Matthias,

I've been working on resolving some localization bugs today, and wondered why we have been passing zip files back and forth. I've never found a single thing wrong with your work -- I think you should be committing your work on fragments directly to the repository. This way we can ensure your contributions are used (as I just found a patch from December that hadn't been applied, and it was a bit painful to add given the recent changes).

If there are any missing fragments let us know and we can add them.

Keep up the good work :)

Cheers,
Cory.

Back to the top