Re: [udig-devel] Attachment delet permission

Matthias Basler wrote:
Hi uDiggers,

can anyone explain me why I have permission to delete attachments from the English wiki pages (User manual and such), but not from the German pages?
Since I maintain the German pages this doesn't make sense, does it?

Permissions for these things appear to be defined at the space level. I have given logged-in users permission to remove attachments.

P.S. Seeing all the large images in the Edit tools help pages I wonder how much space the help system is going to take up on HD. It's a question of download size also. Some screenshots would do with half the size or just some subsets of it, imho.
(Edit tools: 50k/image * 30 images * 3 languages -> 4.5MB)
Not a big issue, I admit. Just something to keep in mind.

Don't worry about it. The server has a lot of space.

Cheers

Richard

Back to the top