Re: [udig-devel] "Hide Normal Rendered Feature" question

I started implementing in a simple manner. Basically when a feature is selected it is removed from the features that will be rendered. I also added a behaviour to the accept behaviours that will allow all features to be rendered when features are accepted. This was done so that the features would be rendered when the tool is changed. The side effect is that they will also be rendered when a new feature is created or when a modification is accepted. I've afraid there's a decent amount of work that needs to be done with this still to make it work correctly.

Jesse