[udig-devel] ArcIMS GetFeatureInfo

Hi list,

how does uDIG handle ArcIMS GetFeatureInfo?

IIRC, it used to be ArcXML what ArcIMS outputted on a GetFeatureInfo
request, but now (ArcIMS 9) I see a structure like (and people can even
customize it with their own XSLT if they want):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FeatureInfoResponse>
<FIELDS AREA="4938386227,193" DIJKRING="Friesland en Groningen"
DIJKRINGNU="6" FID="51" FREQUENTIE="4000" PERIMETER="431700,608"
_LAYERID_="1" _SHAPE_="[Geometry]"/>
</FeatureInfoResponse>

Some pointers as to the respective documentation or code fragments would
be welcome. I need to implement this in Chameleon, and would love not to
do the same work twice.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Bart