Re: [udig-devel] A couple of printing problems

I'm on IRC now... I think ;) I have only tinkered with it about twice in my life

Mark

Jody Garnett wrote:

Mark Presling wrote:

So can I assume that this problem doesn't exist for other people? Or just that nobody has tried it lately? I'm referring to the second problem about the strange rendering in Linux and the crashing under Windows. I really need some help on this one. Is it possible that it could be a classpath issue from the way my RCP app is put together with the uDig plugins? I don't get any exceptions

I have not tried it lately myself. The renderer has been changed recently and perhaps some problems are only visible when printing. I would not expect a classpath issue -

Can I ask if you are doing a plugin or feature based product?

Can I ask when Jesse is due back? Hopefully he may know what changed...

He Just had a baby, so I am not sure.

aaggggggghhhhhhhh I've got to release next week. Sorry if it sounds like a rant... just getting a bit stressed.

Understand the uDig based project I am on is trying to release this week, and is stuck on the "product" release from an uDig SDK env thing that
Diva GIS just reported in on.  It does seem to be a busy week all around.

Richard originally wrote the printing system, so let me ask him if he has some time. Can you jump on uDig IRC?
Jody

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Presling
n:Presling;Mark