Re: [udig-devel] Viewing source code in the SDK

Adrian Custer wrote:
Aha, figured out a work around.

1) Import... External plugins and fragments
  the defaults import everything, we can limit that to what we want.

2) In the run configuration, change from:
  Launch with all workspace and enabled external plugins
  Choose plugins and fragments...
and then disable the plugins imported to the workspace.
The second step was necessary here to get up and running although it
seems like it should work so I'll have to play with it some more.

Note that as I follow the instructions, I end up with an eclipse IDE
without *any* plugins for development.
You should get an exlipse with the usual suspects: EMF, XSD, GEF, udig developers guide, subversion
And you should target an uDig SDK download

If you want to browse the source you can import those external plugins into your workspace, but you may want
to remove them after for a faster build time.

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top