Re: [udig-devel] Bug in WFS labels

Don't worry about a jira.  There may already be one or if not this a well known issue and will be fixed once we get to that point.

Mark Presling wrote:
Hi guys. I have just updated to trunk and now when I zoom or pan my map with a WFS layer that has labels turned on via SLD the labels are duplicated and left on the canvas at the original location.

I have attached a snapshot that shows the result of about 3 pan operations. Note that the icons are moved/updated correctly. In this case the labels are just a single character on top of the icon.

I haven't created a Jira bug at this stage because it is just a development version. If you want me to create one let me know. I just thought that you may like to know.

Thanks,
Mark