[udig-devel] Re: [OSSIM] WKT to .geom

gpotts wrote:
Hello Jody:

If the GDAL plgin is created/compiled you can create a projection from a WKT string. I am not sure what has been exposed through JAVA bindings but in C++ we have a couple of ways to instantiate an OSSIM projection through a WKT string. Note: I am not sure if the WKT string encapsulates GSD (pixel size such as meters per pixel) and tie points. These are separate:

Who can we ask to confirm what is in the java bindings? Scott?

Jody

Back to the top