Re: [udig-devel] Bug found in walkthrough 2 tutorial

I got rid of the backprojecting because it is an EXTREMELY inefficient process. All reprojection must be kept to an absolute minimum. The FactoryFinder process is hideously slow. When I profiled the info tool 95% of the time taken was the back projection code.
Jody Garnett wrote:
Jesse Eichar wrote:
I am having to make is fast enough to be usable and in the process I am creating bugs.
Understood, is this why (for example) my InfoTool no longer back projects its request box? I went looking for the code to use as an example today and it was not to be found.

Jody