From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Johan C. de Koning
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 5:32 PM
To: 'User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS'
Subject: RE: [udig-devel] Attribute editing

Vitali,

To make it clear. The problem is not the editing of the Features geometry, it is about changing the other attributes (textual or numerical). My question is, if this should work within uDig? When I only change these attributes (the geometry is not changed) the FeatureWriter method write is not triggered. But maybe it is not possible yet in uDig to change the other attributes of a feature. I hope somebody can give me an answer on that question.

Best regards,

Johan de Koning