RE: [udig-devel] Difficulty with raster images using World Image Files

Hi!

I need to create a panel of icons that can be dragged and dropped onto a
map layer.

Help!
What types of image files can be used?

I am happy I can create the view with a tree of icons to drag and drop.
I can probably figure out how to do the drag and drop code.
I have no idea how to add an icon to a map layer

The email below seemed to hint at possibly something similar to what I
need to be able to do.

Could I have a little more information / pointers about creating jpg
layers.

Thanks

Michelle