Re: [udig-devel] Problems with rendering labels

That is a new bug.  Please make up a report and I will look into it as soon as possible.

Thanks

Johan C. de Koning wrote:

Hello,

I looked inside the Issue tracker but could not found anything about the problems with rendering the labels. I tried this with uDig 1.1.M3. When I change the style to show the labels, the labels are rendered correctly. When I start dragging inside the map editor, the labels are rendered multiple times (or not removed). Is this a know issue, or is this completely new? And is there already an issuetracker item created for this, so that I can see the status of this problem?

Best regards,

Johan de Koning