[udig-devel] Editing question - selecting overlapping polygons

Hey all,

 Continuing on my editing adventures with 1.1M3...

 I've got a single layer with overlapping polygons and some are even
entirely contained within another polgyon. When I try to select the
contained polygon with the editing tool, I always end up selecting the
larger polygon no matter where I click.

 Any ideas on how to get the edit tool to select the proper polygon? I
can't delete the larger polygon but is there any way to filter it out
so that the editing tool does not try to select it?

 Thanks for any advice,
--
Matt Perry
perrygeo@xxxxxxxxx