[udig-devel] uDig shutdown & threads

Hi,

I have a few threads running that haved to be stopped cleanly at shutdown.
They execute infinite loop that I break on MyPlugin.stop().
My problem is that they need some time to stop cleanly and that the framework doesn't let them this time. Is there a good practice to ensure that the framework will wait for my threads ? My first idea is to wait in the MyPlugin.stop() method until the end of the last thread. Is it a good idea ?

Vincent

Back to the top