[udig-devel] Thanks for the hard work...

Thanks for the icon update Sam:

I have rolled up most of your icons into a single icon file -
- 16x16 did not "match" the rest of the icon set, rescaled the 64x64 to suite - I had to hand trim the icons to get sharp edges (you had blended the edges in with your white background ).
- The 128 size had two much of a drop shadow for me to deal with.

If you really like you alpha effects you can give us a PNG file for on screen use.
I will still need a sharp edged BMP for actual ICO generation.

Jody

Windows bitmap

GIF image

Windows bitmap