[udig-devel] layer glyph update

Well made a bit of progress, layer view is now displaying the default image from the IGeoResource. Makes for a pretty visual.

I spent a fair bit of time with catalog.ui, it had developed a dependency on Envelope (from libs) in its dot classpath. The problem was the dependency was not made in plugin.xml (so every "PDE Update Classpath" would break the build.

In anycase it is safe to update now, please update your classpaths and clean as required.

Tomorrow should see the decorators kick-in, so we can request WMS legend graphics without freezing the user interface.

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top