[udig-devel] Re: Plugin Internationalization

Thanks for the forwarding Mark ...

Hello,

I have read your article about Plugin Internationalization at
codehouse.org. You write, that there are several Eclipse plugins which

Thanks I love the feedback. :-)

make use of Policy class to access Resourcebundle.
Could you please tell me, which plugins those are and why others like
CDT don't use Policy class though it causes a memory leak ?

I looked at Subclipse, and the Eclipse code base to find my policy class examples. If the Plugin class makes sure to startup and shutdown of Policy class no memory leak will occur. Even so the resource leak should only occur if the Plugin is removed and added from the Platform repeatedly.

What is CDT?

Jody

Back to the top