Re: [udig-devel] udig 0.2 - download error

Hi Alagesa:

It really is not to early for uDig 0.2 to be out, we are looking forward to it ourselves. We have been having a bit of trouble with our subversion repository which prevented us from making the release today.

My hope is everything will be back and running tomorrow, and a release announcement will be made their after.

Thanks for the encouragement - it is really quite exciting to see WFS and WMS requests working so will at such an early stage of the project.

Jody Garnett

Hi,

couldn't hold my curiousity back, and tried to download the uDig 0.2 from refractions site. i got  the following error message.

"The requested URL /udig0.2.php was not found on this server".

is this an error or is it too early for 0.2 version?

sorry

pandian

Back to the top