[udig-devel] Splash screen & (c) notice?

I have been trying to put the finishing touches on 0.2 code release this week.

Here is the text I have for the current splash screen:

> (udig logo) UDIG
>             0.2
>             User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
>
> (x) Copyright Refractions Research. 2004. This software free, available using GNU > Lesser General Public License (LGPL). This software is built on the Eclipse Rich Client
> Platform, separately available using the Eclipse Public License (EPL).
>
> (GeoConnections Logo) We would like to acknowledge the financial contributions of
> GeoConnections towards this project.

I would to add Copyright Refractions Research and ...
- others?
- UDIG Contributors?

If Geotools/GeoApi had logos I would include them.

Brock if you can update the text splash.bmp to the text above it would be great. And CC this email list with any generated images.

Jody

Back to the top