[udig-devel] Confluence Updates

The confluence page for udig is seeing heavy use:
(http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Home)

I am killing the [Reference] page with its associated [References#GeoAPI] entries as being un maintainable. The replacement is to just name the [thing] and use the parent page construct to group them later.

Specific conventions:
- denote any Project like [JTS]/[JUMP]/[Geotools]  (set parent Projects)
- denote any ISO things like [ISO 19111]  (parent page ISO)
- denote any OGC things like [OGC 01-009] (parent page OGC)
- denote any module like [LayerManager] with (parent page module)

The upshot of all this is you can just type your document inserting links using square brackets, and we can group things and provide references after the fact.

Jody

Back to the top