[udig-devel] JUDig Jira Admin?

Trying out my new toys - today it is Jira.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG

I am listed as the project lead for the udig Jira, but I don't have administrator permissions. While I can create new issues it would be nice to set up some sensible modules/version numbers before I get going.

James/Chris is this something you can help me out with? Or do I need to bother the nice codehaus people.

Jody

Website udig.refractions.net now contains links to Jira/Confluence/svn

Back to the top