[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Re: Geotools 2.0 rc1

Hi Guys:

I would like to invite you to a design session for the uDig on Tuesday May 18th. It would be very nice if someone from the JUMP team could attend (even for part of the day).

We have the refractions board room booked, I will send out an agenda on Monday.

For those on the uDig list (that are unable to make a physical meeting) we can try for an IRC session later in the week once we have had a change to write up an outline.

Thanks,
Jody

Back to the top