Re: [udig-devel] Geotools 2.0 rc1

One suggestion is that we could go ahead anyways. Remove the GMLDataSource - as far as I know GeoServer is the only client code using our GML handling (and it has forked the parsing code to do so). I will ask chris to confirm this (if he is around/catches up with his email.

We can remove the GMLDataSource class itself without any major impact, I think. But we need to keep the gml parsing code around for reading and writing filters.

James

Back to the top