[tycho-dev] master is now Tycho 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Due to some incompatible changes and to account for other changes in the pipeline (most notable improving testing support in Tycho) I have raised the version to 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT now.

To track progress and get an overview it would be good if issues that should go into 4.0.0 before the release are tagged with the milestone, so if you have any breaking changes in mind please create tickets and assign a milestone.

I won't set a release date (yet) but I think we can aim for the end of the 2023-03 release for this.

Back to the top