[tycho-dev] Project Lead election for Christoph Laeubrich on Eclipse Tycho™

A project lead election for Christoph Laeubrich on project Eclipse Tycho™
(technology.tycho) was started by Alexander Kurtakov with this criteria:

Christoph has been the main driving force behind Tycho for quite some time
and it's time to face the truth: he is technically the current boss of Tycho,
the one who does master the architecture best and the one who has authored
the most important technical and functional change that Tycho has known for a
long time, the one who has the most creativity and technical knowledge to
lead the future of Tycho development.

The list of his contributions and level of interaction with adopters is so
large that no one using Tycho in the last couple of years probably missed
interaction with him or his work.

It is my pleasure to nominate Christoph Läubrich  as a project lead  of
Eclipse Tycho™. Please join me in welcoming him and wish him to drive Tycho
to even brighter future.

Eclipse Tycho™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.tycho/elections/election-christoph-laeubrich-project-lead-eclipse-tycho%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.tycho