Re: [tycho-dev] various releng stuff

I can see it now. I will do the same updating of permissions for CDT as I think having these things visible is a real benefit. Thanks!

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 13 February 2018 at 22:25, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:20 PM, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. It seems only project committers can see the config link you provided.

I've changed the permissions so anyone should be able to see project configuration, and hopefully history too.