Re: [tycho-dev] Some problems to enable and maintain a PDE and TychoMaven way for release process in the same project.

Hi,
Thanks markus,  i found thé problème for the b) case. This is à bug in xtext which cause this strange behavior.
For the a) case are you sure about PDE total ignorance of this option ? Because when installmode property is set, plugin are notre released with product but they are correctly generated in the p2 repository build at the same time with product... Strange... I use eclipse mars 2.