Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho user agent?

I guess you are talking about HTTP header "User-Agent".
No we don't explicitly set one to my knowledge, this header should be whatever p2/ECF sends.

BTW you can find out with a sample Tycho build and HTTP tracing system props as per [1] set on the commandline.

Regards
Jan

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Reporting_Problems