[tycho-dev] Compile error in ExpandedProduct when moving to recent p2

When I build Tycho against p2 from master, I get compile errors because the class ExpandedProduct is missing some methods. These errors occur because the IProductDescriptor class in p2 has been modified (http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.p2.git/commit/?id=c3cdccddfd6fb7b164b216b605252b718004f6c3).

Though these errors are not new , I'm wondering what are the plans to address those and if a patch is needed (which I can provide).

Pascal

Back to the top