[tycho-dev] Restarting a Hudson build

Hi,

how do I restart a Hudson build for a specific Gerrit Change?
For example if the Hudson build fails because of an environment issue and I just want to re-run the build to get a +1 for that patchset.

I tried it using "Build Now" in the "Tycho-gerrit" Job, giving the ref number "refs/changes/60/40360/5".
Hudson started the build, building succeeds but it fails executing the ITs [1], saying that "," is not a valid patch set.

Thanks
Martin

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/tycho/job/tycho-gerrit/989/console

Back to the top