Re: [tycho-dev] [tycho-user] Tycho @ ECE

sounds great - I'll probably though be in board meeting all day but I'll try to get by :)

/max

for those of you interested, we will host an informal Tycho coding/discussion session
on the ECE unconference day on Mon 27 in Ludwigsburg [1].

we'll be there most of the day in the open dev co-working space (exact location to be announced) so you can drop by and ask your Tycho questions or hack with us on Tycho code.

Best Regards,
Jan and Tobias

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Unconference_Europe_2014