Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho Extension with custom project type

Instead custom packaging types, have you considered using
maven-bundle-plugin [1]? This is my tool of choice when I need to
"bundle-ize" maven artifacts.

Also, are you sure resolving artifacts directly from Maven repositories
is compliant with Eclipse IP policy?

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html

--
Regards,