Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho and Java8

If you run Maven with a JDK8, Tycho should use it, no ?

Jeff

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Now that JDK8 has beta builds out. Is it some how possible to get maven
tycho to use it?

My problem is that I need to compile a project against JDK8 because some
parts needs its API but because this project also e.g. holds Comparator
implementations (the Comparator-interface has been extended) I'm unable
to compile it.

Tom