[tycho-dev] Issue with latest SNAPSHOTs

Hi all,

As I'm working with latest 0.16.0-SNAPSHOT, I encounter this issue:

Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho.extras:target-platform-validation-plugin:0.16.0-SNAPSHOT:validate-target-platform (default) on project multiple: Execution default of goal org.eclipse.tycho.extras:target-platform-validation-plugin:0.16.0-SNAPSHOT:validate-target-platform failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.eclipse.tycho.extras:target-platform-validation-plugin:0.16.0-SNAPSHOT:validate-target-platform: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.facade.P2ResolverFactory.createTargetPlatformBuilder(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/eclipse/tycho/p2/target/facade/TargetPlatformBuilder;

There is probably an API change that afftects Tycho-extras, and loots Tycho-extras was not changed and/or it was not published. Do you have any plans regarding this issue?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top