Re: [tycho-dev] Get contributions into 0.16

Figure #2 in the diagram applies if the submitting contributor works for the same member company as the committer who accepts the patch (if the member company has signed a Member Committer Agreement). In that case, the three questions are not required.
ok, so if Mistria was a committer on tycho and I gave a patch to him we would be fine.
Yup.
p.s. do you have a eclipse wide search filter setup for the word "legal" ? :)
Nope. I guess that we just have similar interests in the mailing lists we follow...

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation