[tycho-dev] what is a proper way to add the repositories used in tycho as a update site in eclipse?

Hi,

I've created a p2 repository for my plugins using tycho, but I've not included all dependencies, just to get it more thin.

T proper build the plugin, I've set the p2 repositories that contains plugin's dependencies in the pom.

when I go to install the plugins in the eclipse IDE I need to add one by one by hand all p2 that contains the dependencies.

Is there anyway to easy this process, maybe automatically?

thanks

Cristiano

Back to the top