Re: [tycho-dev] eclipsec.exe in product directory

Hey Jeff,

Here is a link where this topic was recently discussed on the tycho-users list.  Hope that helps!

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg03071.html

Greg

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Jeff MAURY <jeffmaury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I am generating a product with a specific executable name (launcher name in product file).
But, for Windows architecture, the executable eclipsec.exe is also generated into the same directory. As I have a .ini with memory settings, if the user uses eclipsec.exe instead of the specific one, the .ini is not loaded and this may lead to failures.
Do you know if this is possible to exclude eclipsec.exe from being generated ?

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY

"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury