[tycho-dev] tycho development mode

With proposed change [1] and corresponding m2e extensions [2] I now have
both Run As Maven Build and Run As Tycho IT working right from my m2e
development workspace, no command line build is required and all code
changes take effect immediately. Woo-hoo!

I believe this significantly improves Tycho change/build/test
development cycle, especially when problem requires trial-and-error
troubleshooting. I can't see myself going back to debugging command-line
builds any more :-)

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/6913/
[2] https://github.com/ifedorenko/com.ifedorenko.m2e.tychodev

--