Re: [tycho-dev] [technology-pmc] Release Reviews

@Wayne: After the discussion we had about milestones vs. releases in Tycho, I added a note that all Tycho versions are milestones according to the Eclipse nomenclature: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes

I'd agree to a release review for the next Tycho version (0.16.0). As Jan already stated, this is the first non-milestone release that is possible, because some of Tycho's initial contribution CQs were finally approved last week.

IMHO, graduation is a different topic, and just like Igor I have my doubts that we'll be ready by the end of Kepler.

Regards
Tobias