Re: [tycho-dev] java.lang.ClassCastException: TargetPlatformBuilderImpl cannot be cast to P2TargetPlatform

Actually I get exactly the same issue with the tycho-bump-version plugin.
You can find attached a very simple project that I use to invoke my plugin and the version-bump plugin; and then see this error.

I think an API change may have broken the tycho-bump-version-plugin. Then can you advise me another piece of code to use as reference for resolving target files?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat